Monday, October 19, 2009

I was having a bad day, so I went to the bubble tea shop on my way to do some errands.


  Mmmmmmm, Thai milk tea with taro pudding!  I know there's no boba in there so it's not technically bubble tea, but I'm not sure what to call it otherwise.  Pudding tea? Custard tea?  If you live in the OSU campus area, this place is amazing!  They have bubble tea, smoothies, all sorts of tasty food and snacks, the best frozen yogurt I've ever had, a gift shop, bowling, karaoke, and pool tables.
  I think I may have a lead on some futons, I'll update when I have more info!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    This is Jessica "oneredsock" from the flickr group "bento swaps". I have been trying to get in touch with you for a week about the Oct swap that was never received by your partner. Please check your flickrmail and get back to me as soon as you can regarding resolving the issue.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete